Hey Everyone! It’s Christine George, President of Marketing at RE/MAX Leading Edge with offices in Boston, Cambridge and all over Greater Boston. Welcome to Episode 5 of Real Estate Marketing!
Ever struggle finding the RIGHT gift for your client? Whether they’re buying or selling their home or celebrating a special event, recognizing these milestones with the RIGHT gift can be mind boggling but can speak volumes to your client about how much you care.
Start by asking yourself, what would make me feel really special or what’s something I’d really love to have but just won’t buy for myself?
Here are 8 ideas to get you started…
Give a Personalized Gift – I have 4 go-tos for personalized gifts. These are gifts that will tug at the heartstrings of your clients and endear them to you.
- Uncommon Goods is a bit like Etsy but better! Uncommon Goods sells hand made gifts by local designers and many are personalized.
- Greetabl is a beautiful greeting card that you create and includes personal photos, a gift and a note.
- BabyBeHip is a Mom created company that celebrates a new baby’s name with personalized clothes and accessories of all kinds.
- Mitetees hand crafts onesies, bucket hats, baby boxers, bloomers and more. Their signature production series is a cute design celebrating the names of the parents.
Smart Home Gifts are cool, techy gifts that clients will love but may not buy for themselves.
- Make your clients feel safer with Ring! Ring is a doorbell that works with your home Wi-Fi connection and allows you to see and speak to anyone, even when you’re not at home.
Don’t forget pets! Most of us consider our furry friends members of the family.
- How many of you use a Fitbit to monitor your health? Well now you can monitor the health of your pup! FitBark is a dog activity and sleep monitor and just like your Fitbit, with FitBark, you can set goals, track activity and look out for illness or other health issues.
Providing a Memorable Experience creates an experience that will remain in the hearts and minds of your clients for a lifetime.
- Help them with their renovation by hiring a painter to paint their new kitchen or bathroom.
- Hire a chef to come to their home and cook them a gourmet dinner
Whatever you decide to do, make it unique enough that they’ll be talking and tweeting about it for days.
What creative and unique things do you do for your clients? Please share them with me. Leave me a comment below. If you like our Real Estate Marketing vlog, we’d LOVE it if you’d like, comment and share it, check us out at leadingedgeagents.com or like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. Thanks so much everyone, enjoy the rest of your day and we’ll see on the next episode of Real Estate Marketing.