By Emily Dugal
Hopefully, you’ve all taken some time to explore our NEW website! If you haven’t we welcome you to experience this sleek new site! There are tons of new features and lots of great information for you and your clients to utilize!
Along with a fantastic front end and easy to navigate interface our new site also offers you, our RE/MAX Leading Edge agents, an easy to use document storage area. It houses everything from our Listing presentation to information about our Hot Air Balloon program to transaction forms! Below I’ve outlined the steps you need to take to get into this treasure chest of information!
- First go to LeadingEdgeAgents.com (if you’re reading this post you are already on it)
- From any page you will see in the top right corner what we call the ‘Hamburger Icon’
when you click that a drop down menu will appear.
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Agent Login’. This will bring you to a log in screen.
- Your username is your LeadingEdgeAgents.com email. An email was sent out from Christine George with the generic password and for privacy reasons, I won’t post it here. Please reach out to your Marketing Coordinators if you do not have the password.
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be brought to your agent dashboard
- Above your photo you’ll see a tab called ‘Home’. Hover your cursor over that and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Select Document Storage at the bottom of the list.
- You will be brought to the document storage area which houses all the folders as well as a search function that you can use to help find what you are looking for.
- When you have found the document you need simply click the icon on the far right across from the document you are looking to download. The document will begin downloading to your computer.
And that is how you use our new document storage area! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me for guidance!